Welcome to the URTFC Water Cup Inequality Challenge!
Do you want to help create a future with no racial, income, and opportunity inequalities?
We’re elevating Self-Worth in everyone to battle the racial, income, and opportunity inequalities. We’re also tackling the negative mental health increase due to COVID-19.
If you want to end racism and inequalities, participate in URTFC’s Inequality Water Cup Charity Challenge!
- Introduce yourself and say “my name is……. and I am doing the URTFC inequality challenge”
- Show your 3 donation amounts and your 3 tasks you will do to stand up for equality.
- Pick a way to randomly choose your donation and task. (keep it fun)
- Do your task results on IG or a later video (write or say “see my results on ig or later video”)
- Challenge 3 or more people. “I am going to challenge these people to stand up for equality and so they know I am serious I must pour a cup of water on my head” (can use a cup or any other way of getting water on you)
- Post your video on TikTok and use #inequaltychallenge and tag URTFC_
- Make your donation on urtfc.org
- Post on your IG story use #inequaltychallenge and tag @URTFC
- Post your video on your IG post, screencap of your donation first, your video, and if you want to talk about equality in your own words on a 10+ second ig video. (so 3 things on your IG post.
- Tag who you challenge on IG and TikTok
- Please remember, follow our social media, have fun, don’t donate more than you can, and be safe.